Alex grew up in a small suburb of Detroit called Washington, MI. He graduated high school in 2012. From there, he moved away from home to play junior hockey with stops in Texas, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. He then moved to Omaha to attend UNO as a student-athlete on the ice hockey team, where he earned his degree in business with concentrations in Finance, Banking, Portfolio Management, and Real Estate. Alex is very eager to start his career and get to know the ins and outs of trading and wealth management.
Alex has an older sister who lives in Baltimore, MD, a younger brother who plays hockey at the University of Michigan, and his parents are relocating to Arlington, TX. He has always been, and will remain to be passionate about hockey. He also lettered in lacrosse and golf in high school. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf and spending weekends on the lake where he loves to wakeboard and surf.
GETTING TO KNOW ALEX
• Favorite quote – “Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records”
• If I could meet anyone, past or present, it would be…Tiger Woods
• Favorite TV show – The Office
• Favorite holiday - Christmas
• Place you’d most like to visit - Greece